I finally got the pictures back from our graduation. It was such a fun day. Both of our sets of parents came up and celebrated with us.
The day was gorgeous and warm. I can't believe how fast time goes by! It seems like yesterday we were still trying to decide which way to go.
We had to get our picture by the Bengal! Go Bengals!
6 comments:
It's so great that you were able to graduate together! I love the picture of you two wearing your dress robes.
I just read Night by Elie Wiesel (he was an Auschwitz surviver) and Flags of our Fathers. I love reading books about or inspired by real situations, because I like feeling like I am learning a little something in the process.
Congratulations, you two!! When are we getting together?
Congratulations! I am coming up this December with my MBA, so I am pretty excited. Hope all is well.
congratulations!!!
CONGRATS!!!
Congrats you two, I am so proud of you guys! Way to stick it out in Pocatello! Hope all is well in WA, I think you need to come back though!!! Good luck up there, hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment