1. Flannel PJs in Ultra-Cute Prints
These have a cute little golf pattern on them, which I adore, as golfing is one of my new hobbies
http://www.sleepyheads.com/Flannel_Pajamas/PJ_Salvage_Tee_Up_Brown_Flannel_Pajama
2. The Grace Cake Pedestal, from Crate & Barrell

Everyone needs a fancy way to display delicious treats!
http://www.crateandbarrel.com/family.aspx?c=255&f=10054
3. This Fabulous Nixon Watch

I love big chunky bracelets. This beauty can pass as both jewelery and a hip mechanism used to tell time, plus they come in a zillion nifty colors!
http://www.nixonnow.com/watches/womens/vega-A726_947.html
4. Vintage Aprons

I have seen these everywhere and I am dying to own one. I particularly love the ones with rick-rack trim on them, but I couldn't find any pictures of ones I liked with the ric-rac. Anyway, I thought this one was adorable.
http://www.sommerdesigns.com/Aprons/main-apron.htm
5. Kitchen Canisters from Williams-Sonoma

I still don't have a great set of kitchen canisters. One day I will get some and these are the ones I dream of having.
http://www.williams-sonoma.com/products/h236/index.cfm?pkey=xsrd0m1%7C16%7C%7C%7C0%7C%7C%7C%7C%7C%7C%7Ccanisters&cm%5Fsrc=SCH
6. Sparkle-Bling Earrings, from Nordstrom

Rob knows I love earrings that sparkle. I don't care what they are made out of as long as they shine! I have found they are much more versatile than one might think!
http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/2959461/0~2376779~6008000~2374604~2375353~2377739?mediumthumbnail=Y&origin=category&searchtype=&pbo=2377739&P=2
7. Fancy Shmancy Household Gloves, by gloveables


Now, I am not one for things with bows, but I LOVE these gloves! I want the pair with the little roosters on them. They have so many different kinds. They have hearts, polka dots, and leopard prints also. Wearing these might add a little more glam to cleaning the toilet!
http://www.gloveablesinc.com/
Or
http://www.surlatable.com/p2p/searchResults.do?method=view&search=basic&keyword=gloves&sortby=gsa&asc=true&page=1
8. Window Treatments, by Anthropologie

I know this one may seem like it doesn't really fit, but I really, truly have a thing for window treatments. I feel like they just make any room more comfortable. This beautiful fabric really caught my eye.
http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/catalog/category.jsp?popId=DECORATING&navAction=poppush&navCount=1&pushId=DECOR_WINDOWS&id=DECOR_WINDOWS
9. Sweet Smelling Smooch Juice


These are my two very favorite scents. I love the Juicy because it reminds me of gardenias (my friend Suz introduced me to this little treasure). And, I have loved Escada perfume for years. They come out with a new fragrance every year. I have loved each scent I have had, and this year's is no exception.
http://shop.nordstrom.com/C/6007854/0~2377897~2377899~6007854?mediumthumbnail=Y&origin=leftnav&pbo=2377897
10. The Classic Kit-Cat Clock, from Kit-Cat.com

I received one of these as a gift one year, and I have been in love ever since. This cat just brings joy into my life like you wouldn't believe! It is always happy to see you, keeps perfect time, and doesn't scratch up your couches. You see, I am much more of a dog person, but I truly adore this cat, silly I know, but what's a gal to do?
http://www.kit-cat.com/
So, there you have it, some recommendations of fun and original Valentine's surprises. Just remember, Valentine's Day isn't just for those married or in a relationship. Valentine's Day is simply about love, and everyone is loved!
2 comments:
I really want to try the Juicy perfume! Gardenia by Chanel is one of my favorite perfumes, but it is a little bit old lady. I am sure the Juicy is a little younger.
Happy V-day girl! Welcome to the ranks of shift work! xoxoxo
Post a Comment