
Okay, I finally had to come clean about something... I am a bit of a Hannah Montana fan. I have always dabbled a bit in the world of Disney Channel Tween comedies, just ask Rob. In the past I have been known to have a thing for "That's So Raven," and "The Suite Life of Zack and Cody," however, there is something about "Hannah Montana" that has drawn me in! While in Seattle I started watching it more and more to pass the time. You see, it was on in the afternoon when I woke up after a night shift. Since no one was home to talk to at that time I would watch HM, and soon enough I became hooked! Maybe it is my love of simple comedy, or maybe it is my secret dream to be a rock star in disguise. Whatever the case may be, it is something I am trying to embrace. I will no longer be ashamed!
On that note, I heard this new Miley Cyrus song on the radio and for some reason I just had to share it with everyone, so enjoy!
PS, if anyone else finds themself in the same boat(a closet Hannah Montana fan), please know that I truly understand.
1 comment:
What's not to love about Hannah Montana? I love the Disney Channel! I always feel so much better when other adults admit it they enjoy it as well.
Post a Comment