Saturday, January 5, 2008

A Lot Has Happened...

So, 2007 kinda went out with a bang. We haven't updated our blog for a bit, but that doesn't mean that life hasn't been eventful. We had an incident in our apartment where the neighbors were harrassing us, so we kindof abruptly moved out. We spent the last couple weeks of the semester between Grandma & Grandpa Bradshaw's, Becky and Shaun's, and Rob's parent's houses. We just didn't want to deal with inconsiderate neighbors while Rob and I were tackling finals.

Rob had his oral final which determined whether he graduated. He did a great job, but preparing for it was a bit stressful. He had a bunch of finals as well. He was very busy in December, but now he can rest easy because he is now an MBA! He doesn't go through the formal graduation ceremony til May, but he is done with school!

I had several tests to take, and two lecture days to attend. I am done with yet another semester, four down and two to go! I start a rotation in Seattle in January at the Trauma Center, I am excited and nervous at the same time. I really liked Emergency Medicine, it is very intense though so I hope I do well.

We are pretty much done with Pocatello. For the next several months we will be kinda homeless. Then in the fall it is off to Alaska! So, the adventure continues...

2 comments:

Erica said...

hey girl. sorry you had lame harrassing neighbors. i'm glad you got out of it, school is almost done, and cute pics from christmas!!! next desination should be SF!

Ra-call-dee... said...

Congratulations to both of you! It sounds like you guys have accomplished a ton in 2007! So Alaska huh? That is pretty much the opposite extreme of Miami so if you need to come here for vacation, your always welcome with us!