Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Portland Revisited

I never finished writing about our last trip to Portland, and all the fun shopping adventures Lisa and I had. I guess we more window shop than anything, but we always find some cool spots to check out and plenty of items to add to our wishlists.

We checked out Frances May, a clothing boutique downtown, with the extra cool lighting below, a very vintage/mod blend.


I found this extra cute felt banner at Saint Cupcake Deluxe, which shares a store space with Noun, "A person's place for things". This place has all sorts of interesting finds, from the white pear bud vases I mentioned previously, to vintage flash cards, to cursive typewriters (so says the store clerk at Frances May).

Love these decorative balls from Noun.

Also, these felt coasters were also found at Noun. I definitely have a thing for felt lately, it feels very whimsical to me.

We also always make sure to check out West Elm. I love the colorful trays we found that come in a wide variety of shapes and sizes.

I have been loving this particular pillow case for months now.

Also, love this chandelier that reminds me of the beach. It is perfect for my dream beach cottage... someday!

We always stop by Anthropologie, eventhough we have one of these in Seattle. I always seem to find more at the Portland store. I love this, and can you believe that besides being cute it is a set of measuring cups as well, who knew?!

Love these colorful phones.

And I also have a thing for letters lately. The metal letters from Anthrolopologie are my favorite.

One place that will have to wait until our next Portland adventure is Voodoo donuts, which has been featured on The Food Network. It is a Portland landmark, and unfortunately the line was just too long when we stopped by. I'll have to wait until next time to get my donut topped with Captain Crunch, or my bacon topped maple bar.

Until next time...

No comments: