

We went to the Skagit Valley Tulip Festival two weekends ago. It was so beautiful! We stopped over in La Conner for lunch. I didn't get any great pictures of La Conner, so I had to borrow this one. The rest we took along the trip:

Cut houses in La Conner, and some crazy ones too.

We stopped for lunch here, ant it was delish!

Thai is my favorite, and there was no Pad Thai left to spare between the both of us.

We were there just in time to watch the parade, which was pretty cute. We caught lots of taffy, but the whole thing probably lasted 15 minutes. I do find it amusing that a park in town is called "Dirty Biter Park". Am I the only one that finds that funny?

Found my mom a J.P. Patches action figure!

Rob's fav were the reds...






...My fav were the purples.

Another amusing find.

A parting shot.
It was a terrific adventure!
2 comments:
That is so beautiful! We are so sad we will miss you guys in St. George. I really want to go, but I will be too big. You guys will just have to come down and visit us and we'll have to come and visit you guys too!. Hope you are doing well, miss you!
so fun!! Those flowers were beautiful. I can't imagine the lovely smell.
Post a Comment