Today our car reported the 5:30pm temperature as: Guess we will definitely be plugging in the car tonight. Let's pray the one without the engine block heater starts in the morning!
I loved reading all your updates! We really miss you guys and we are so excited for Christmas break. Also, I can't believe how cold it is up there! Your pictures are so beautiful though and I wish we could have come up and visited you guys this past summer. Stay warm and let us know how everything keeps going with the Job thing. Keep Zuzu warm and don't let an eagle take her away.
2 comments:
Brrr!! And I thought it was starting to get cold in Vegas ... Love your Juneau pictures. I reeeally want to go to Alaska now!
I loved reading all your updates! We really miss you guys and we are so excited for Christmas break. Also, I can't believe how cold it is up there! Your pictures are so beautiful though and I wish we could have come up and visited you guys this past summer. Stay warm and let us know how everything keeps going with the Job thing. Keep Zuzu warm and don't let an eagle take her away.
Post a Comment