

As has become the usual, I am way behind on blogging. I still have to fill you all in on our fun trip to Juneau, but tonight I do not have the time. So instead, for the sake of getting back into the blogging swing of things, I decided to post pictures I took about 2 weeks ago.
Now is the time of year you see the moose hangin' around the neighborhood, eating the remains of gardens and just hangin' around. Well, I was on my way to work one morning, and I noticed the horses were preoccupied with something in the driveway. I looked over and there was a hug bull moose just enjoying a morning walk down the road. I got in my car and drove behind him until he decided to cross the road. He was gigantic, and the pictures do not do him justice. I am glad I snapped some shots. In Alaska you definitely need to have access to a camera at all times, you never quite know what will happen!
3 comments:
WOW! That's hilarious! I've come across a moose on a couple of occasions, and YES THEY ARE HUGE! I'm glad you took a picture from a distance so he wouldn't turn on you. Ahhh what a life you live in Alaska!
Brad would LOVE to shoot that! What an amazing experience to see that just on your way to work!
Oh my he is HUGE! Glad you were hopefully safe in your car. Can't wait to see you guys at Christmas!
Post a Comment