Sunday, September 6, 2009

28!


Unfortunately I had to work, but Rob made his own cake. It was totally delicious though!

A walk down Memory Lane:
That was then:

This is now:


Saw a show,
A trip to Orso,
Moose's Tooth pizza,
BTS cake,
A BYU win,
A trip to the state fair,
And opening presents...

Hopefully that makes for a wonderful 28th birthday!

I love you Rob!

3 comments:

Kar said...

Oh my gosh I am DYING at that Jr. Jazz picture!!! SO funny. I think Spence is my favorite, but Rob and Rube are lookin' pretty good too. WOW! Looks like you guys are livin' it up. I miss you guys!

Jeff C. said...

Wow! You are getting old :) I claim the rights to that basketball picture, so I am requesting royalties since you stole it off of FB :) Happy Birthday!

Jeff C. said...

Wow! You are getting old :) I claim the rights to that basketball picture, so I am requesting royalties since you stole it off of FB :) Happy Birthday!