Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Terms of Endearment


Mizuno
Mizuno Marie
Zuzu
The Zu
Zuz
Zuz Meister
Zuz Meister Meister Zuz
Zubadoo
Zuzubadoopoo
Zuzubadoopoo Badoo
Zuper Zuz
The Zuper Zuper Zuz
Zubadee
Zubadee Zubadee, The Crazy Zubadee

Don't know where the nicknames come from, but they keep on comin'!

Here's to you Zu, the perfect pooch for us!

2 comments:

beckywestergard said...

she is so cute!

Cieslak Family said...

Hey you are alive!! You haven't updated your blog for awhile so I was wondering. Do you have a trip planned to Utah before October? If not you might not get to see this Prego belly in person. I haven't craved anything crazy like last time, I love popcicles, but I do without being pregnant. But one thing different with this pregnancy is that this little guy moves like crazy- he's an octopus. I feel him in 5 different places and he ripples my tummy- so crazy to watch & feel.
So I totally miss you too, I hope I get to see you soon!
Love ya,
-Stacie
ps. your dog is super cute!