Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Another Hard Week, and It's Only Tuesday!

Last Fall we went up to see the beautiful colors of the Wasatch with Rob's family. We rode the chair lift at Sundance and had such a great day. That was before everything go REALLY crazy. We try to reserve time for fun things here and there. It is great to have these kind of memories for those really difficult days.
Rob's parents and his sisters went with us, it was such a beautiful day. When we got to the top there was this guy there that was planning how he was going to ask his girlfriend to marry him that night. How romantic!
There's Rob with his sister Debra. They are so funny together! They have almost the same laugh. It is really fun to be around them when they are together. I somehow got really lucky, I love Rob's family!

Anyway...

I had a monster test today, everything under the sun GI. That means for the past week we have been learning about poop and vomit. All kinds of poop and vomit. The body certainly is an amazing thing! I don't think I have ever studied so much in my entire life! There is so much to learn and not enough time to learn it all. I feel like I study all the time, and on the weekend it seems like I have to study from sun up to sun down just to keep up.


Rob is also always studying. He is working so hard in his classes, plus he seems to be keeping the house running. He has become quite the chef in the kitchen. I have to say, I don't know how I would get through school without his help.


Anyway on a lighter note, the pictures above are memories of better days!
Amanda

No comments: